CLICK AN IMAGE TO ENLARGE

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Client Questions - 4/20/2011

1. You had sent me a dropbox invite and I accepted but I am not sure what to do with it. It is a good way to save things and share them. We may use it in the future.

2. What is the best way to communicate as we progress? Perhaps, a weekly meeting at Dedham St? I worry since we are not living there that I want to make sure we are on top of everything. This blog is a good way to keep track of everything. Please feel free to email us with anything and both Ross and I are always available by cell phone.

3. What do you think of putting in floors such as bamboo which are perhaps more sustainable in the kitchen etc? if yes, how much will that add to the cost? Sustainable? hmmm. It takes a lot of oil to get bamboo products here from Asia. I would opt for something more local if your thinking sustainable. Maybe a wide plank oak would be nice.

4. I know we added and took stuff away from the contract I signed but I was wondering if you had a rough estimate if we were still around the same cost. We are a bit under the original estimate. I will try to get that to you soon.

5. On the second floor could we please take a look at the windows? I think they could benefit from fixing the tracts etc...Also I know the window in the master right next to the closet, the one you see as soon as you walk in needs to be fixed according to my mum! Will do.

6. In the hallway, living room, dining room there are vents on the floor/bottom part of the wall that are no longer used-- would it be very expensive to take those out? if so, we can leave them. No, that should be easy enough.

7. Could you please take out the dog door in the family room? Will do.

8. I was wondering how expensive and feasible it would be to have radiant heat in the master bath-- if it is $$ or too hard, no need to do it. We will put together a number. I think that is a great idea.

9. What is your timeline when I need to have picked everything out for you? I am almost there with lights etc but still struggling with counter tops as I have been out to dorado stone but found the soapstone either too grainy or too green so I am still looking for that. We will let you know about schedule shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment