CLICK AN IMAGE TO ENLARGE

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Client Questions - 7/10/2011

The house is looking great.  Thank you!  I delivered the outdoor speakers to the living room today and more fixtures arrived as well. A few questions:

1.  I was wondering if you wanted to meet at some point this week to discuss closet stuff perhaps?  It can be next week as well.
Would you like to meet this Thursday 7/14?  I could do early afternoon.

2. When do you want the counter tops by?
I just need the material and/or slab location as soon as you have it chosen.

3.  Are there other things I should be picking out/picking up?
We need the accessories for the bathrooms.  TP Holders,  Things that have nothing to do with us would be rugs, furniture and window treatments. 

4.  In the workout room (which looks better already without the paneling) we are going to put a tv on the wall opposite the new wall you guys built (so on the same wall as the boiler room).  We don't need to install cable up high we can just run a wire up there).  Are you guys re-doing the soffits in that room? I can't remember what Ross had said.  The windows look great in there as well!
The soffits are being built to cover the existing plumbing and AC.  We will also leave an access for the clean out that is in the wall above the fireplace.

5.  When ever the dumpster gets emptied I will come over and clean out the third garage so Mike has an easier time getting through that disaster area!
We'll let you know.  If you want to throw stuff in there now, its fine.

6.  I saw that Mike pried off the grates in the front hall.  How labor intensive $$ is all of that?  It looks much better without those!
I will ask Mike.  I know he was wrestling with a couple of them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment