CLICK AN IMAGE TO ENLARGE

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Client Questions - 5/2/2011

  1. "Let's leave the sconces on the wall looking at the fire pit. As long as we can do it electrically, I think it looks nice." OK

  2. "I agree about the car port and I like one level better anyway!" We will price up the project to see if it meets your budget requirements.

  3. "I had not thought about surround sound for the TV but it would be nice! It will depend on the price I think. We were thinking of having sound in the kitchen, family room, Living room, bar and library... it would be great to be on the porch as well but we can bring a stereo out if that is super expensive." I would like to set up a meeting with you and Ross to go over music options. We love the Sonos system. It is completely expandable. inexpensive (comparatively) and very easy to use. When are you available to meet with Ross?

  4. I would like to revisit the lead issue with you. After thinking about it some more and talking with one of my guys we feel like taking a few more steps in the lead removal area. The immediate concern is the windows where sashes sliding up and down make lead dust fro the paint. This is a particularly hazardous scenario since small children often stand at windows and hold onto the sills to see out. Then the hands go in the mouth etc. I would like to meet with you again to discuss this. Please let me know your availability.

No comments:

Post a Comment