CLICK AN IMAGE TO ENLARGE

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Client Questions - 5/26/11

Can put insulation in the floor in the family room since that room is above an unheated workroom.
I believe there is already insulation in the floor. I will confirm.

The door going on Grayson's shower is there a way for that door not to throw water out into the bathroom when you open it? Or is that just a natural cause of any swinging shower door?
I think it is natural to the system. I will look into a solution.

My notes are a little shady on this so can you please explain to me again the sound for the TV? I know John mentioned doing something to it but he said not to hook it up to the Sonos speakers.
The Sonos system is more of a music delivery system It is not made for TV's. If you want to use the same speakers for the TV it can be done but you would need a separate amplifier. Then the speaker configuration would be different since you want to get the appropriate separation between speakers from where you are sitting. That room is not ideal for true TV theater watching and sound. The best solution would be to put a sound bar above or below the TV. These give great sound and almost theater quality but from the direction of the TV not the ceiling. We suggest staying with the music in the ceiling and if you want more of TV experience maybe down the road designate a room as a home theater room.

I am feeling a little nervous about a 24 inch door since Will played football at Dartmouth and a lot of his friends are rather large:) Have you done a 24 inch door before?
I have put in 24" doors before. They are small and only are used in closets and small baths. I think it will be OK but we might need to build a mock up so that you are more comfortable. I just found a 26" if that makes you feel better.

1 comment:

  1. If we could please put the sound bar in that would be great, thank you.

    I think a 26'' door would make me feel more comfortable. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete