CLICK AN IMAGE TO ENLARGE

Monday, May 9, 2011

Client Questions - 5/9/2011

1. What should we do with the electric baseboard in family room? I am not sure. I will look at it tomorrow and advise.

2. Should we keep the door on the second floor that leads down into what will be Grayson's bedroom on or take it off? I thought we should take it off and maybe re-use it in the master somewhere for the bathroom door or something but would love your opinion on that. It depends on how you would be using the space. I don't see there being much use for it right now especially since you have little kids living down there for the foreseeable future. Unless you plan ion shutting it off or using it for a guest wing I would probably get rid of that door altogether.

3. Now that the walls are down to their studs can we put in better insulation? I will upgrade all of the insulation to either foam (my preference) or Cellulose (Lyle's preference).

4. What do you think of installing the music also in the work out room - which will be the room that leads to the fire pit? I am a music guy. I would put it everywhere if I could.

5. I noticed damage to unique's airducts/or silver bag thingys do you need to contact them to get the correct stuff to fix it? If so, I can give you the name of the guy we used or I can contact him directly. Yes I would like his name.

6. I assume you would like us to get everything off porch- when would you like that done by? We have some time. I hope to get a price to you early this week to make sure we are all on the same page. we need to get a bit further on the interior before we can jump out there.

7. How long will dumpster be in the driveway? I am wondering because I would love to clean out and throw out junk from the work room into it:) A long time.

8. In the master bath, we talked about the fact that the light has to go over the mirror- do you think a tube light or upside down sconces would look better there? I am not a big fan of fluorescent so I would find a sconce of some sort.

No comments:

Post a Comment